? ??????????????The Drawn Eclipse? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 870 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1437 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Maybe its not my weekend, but this is gonna be my year

So how many people have died in the last week??? Now. RIP Billy Mays. I know its mean, but its good we wont be hearing his voice killing our television speakers anymore. But seriously, we go from no "famous" people dead to 4 in like a week. Somethings up.

Oh yea, Bell Jar sucks. I lost it for like a week and then I found it, but I dont want to read it anymore. Whatever.

1 comments:

mel said...

i agree, the bell jar sucks. i started, but i didnt finish it. its going back to the library today.