? ??????????????The Drawn Eclipse? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 870 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1437 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I wish I would have listened when I figured out, I knew you from the inside.

I want to write my second song to listen to thing. But I think this time it will be a band. Not even one that I'm extremely familiar with. Brightwood. I think the reason that this band sticks out to me is because of the vocals. On the 2 songs that I have, the vocals are chilling.
Have you ever listened to a song and thought: Hey, this should be in a movie? Or maybe you could have sworn it was in a movie but it wasn’t. This is it. It’s strange but I think that my mom may just like them. Which is rare. She claims to like most of it but I think she can’t stand most of the punk and electronic that I listen to. But this music makes me happy.
They have everything going for them lyrically and the sound is gorgeous. And they’re super chill. Their not punk or popish. More down to earth. They kind of remind me of the Script (but then again, everything is reminding me of the Script right now due to the fact that I'm obsessed). You can take any line from their songs and get an awesome quote. You can’t do that with a lot of bands, trust me, I get bored and I try. They use standard instruments but they have this crazy almost electronic sound that makes them addicting. And the songs never get old.
So instead of one song I'm recommending a band. Or really, the two songs that I know: -Swan Song, -Sit Still.

Coming soon: crazy in-depth review of The Cab so that I can maybe convince the units to let me go to the concert. Then my obsession will be fulfilled. This band is actually pretty interesting so I’ll get to work on that soon. And their trying to get me to do some sort of brain work over the summer, like a research project, and this is research so here I go. Hopefully it will fill the blank summer hours that occasionally happen. Wow, I'm pathetic.

0 comments: