Presented Garcia project with Mellissa on Invisible Children a while ago. Though, Pete Wentz would have been a much better topic (except for that; mustaches and their effect on history, I support that group).
I don’t have much to say, I'm just writing boredly. Brightening people’s days (as I have been informed like 537658375 times in my “yearbook”).
There is nothing constant in my life. No one constant in my life. Good to know.
Maybe I’ll continue my vignette journal with this, I have one in case you didn’t know. But this one isn’t the one I bring to school everyday. Haha. And I'm starting this little autobiography (that’s when you write about yourself, right?)
Been singing We Made You for the last week or so. Eminem needs to go bye-bye. From my head at least, I feel dirty.
One of my favorite things in the world is that ongoing competition for my affection (Annie, Diamond, nd occasionally Pauli) w/ mixy cds and more musical love
New Favorite Band: You, Me, and Everyone We Know
-happy music. ish. my mom says i need to listen to more of it or im one step closer to that psychairatrist (and, no, not Joamna, more on it later)
Listen to: Dirty Laundry
More reason to mourn not beiong able to go to Warped
And proof its good: Diamond said YMAEWK stole some of the % of her heart from the Audition.
Musical Guru Strikes AGAIN...
He loves you like a truck stop screw
"When we're alone he adores me"
You best get it straight, say it
"When we're both dressed you just bore me"---Life
Monday, June 1, 2009
Cross your fingers and hope he doesnt wait up for you. cause my touch lingers, it will be written all over you
Posted by jeannie at 1:36 PM
Labels: suggestion, writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
mustaches! :)
go musctaches!!!! and youre writing more on me later?
sorry to break it to you, im not interesting. lol
nope i meant a psycologist who is not u lol
Post a Comment