Sorry for the stop. Or err, hiatus (I don’t know if you would call this a hiatus or not, but ive always wanted to feel important enough to be able to say that something that has to do with me is on hiatus…it makes me feel like a spoiled brat.)
So anyways, I guess summer just tends to keep people busy. Busy doing next to nothing (except for working). But pretty much loving all of this “nothing”.
I’m afraid that my lack of contact with the world is becoming more than it needs to be. So ill try to contact you if I haven’t in the last month. Don’t be offended if I don’t though.
We will see how far we can blow this up to. Ive always wanted to do a webshow thing, but ive never had enough help, determination, and whatever else you need to start a webshow. SO, hopefully this will be what ive been wanting. But the production meeting is Friday, so more on that.
This weekend I was at Disney. Yay to that. Its really interesting there if you take the time to notice people. Me and my dad sat there in Epcot discussing “Why would someone wear that??, “Do they think they look moderately attractive in those sweatpants?” and “Well, maybe that shirt was a gift from their grandmother they are wearing out of pity.”
Not to mention all of the sweaty men.
And what really gets on my nerves is all of the grumpy people. I really cant stand when parents yell at their children. I think that pretty much breaks my heart. Especially when the children are doing nothing but enjoying Disney World. I have a special place in my heart for children or something, its kinda strange. I have fallen in love with every on of the 4 year olds I teach CCD to.
So, Disney was cool. We stayed in one of those Ft. Wilderness cabins, which was awesome. You had to take a boat to Magic Kingdom. Naturally im singing “I’m On a Boat” the whole time in my head, like an idiot. Hahahahha.
I rediscovered my love of roller coasters, and enlightened my little sister, Britney. Which was awesome, her favorite is Splash Mountain. Mine is Thunder Mountain. To be honest, I was a tad disappointed w/ the new Animal Kingdom one.
So, bogging is back for me. Whatever. But I do need help with ideas, so if you have any, don’t hesitate to send them to the email! Musicislife_321@hotmail.com
Stay Gold. <3
P.S.: Best lyrics i have came across in a long time-- Dog Problems (The Format)
" never finish phrases, I misspell.
Open arms are prison cells.
When I said, "I hate what I've become"
I lied, I hated who I was.
So when you start to wonder 'bout the pain in my throat
Then don't you ever, no never, ever, speak for someone you don't know"
-Look it up, and tell me what it does for you.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
We are parallel lines we’re running in circles, We're never meant to cross
Posted by jeannie at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
woohoo! Ft.Wilderness! oh and blog about MUSTACHES!
Post a Comment