Today I could tell you about the many loves I have rediscovered, Shelfari and Picnik, and Powerspace (the band), but I don’t exactly feel like this for some reason. I continue.
I feel like such a tool doing this, but due to frequent requests im going to tell you about a commonly overlooked part of everyday life. Wow. That’s the sort of intro that I would give for, MUSTACHES.
But if mustaches are so horribly unattractive, why is everyone so drawn to them? Why do all of the scensters (I wanna say hipster, but im afraid that may be wrong) and generally teenagers everywhere with a sense of humor (mostly girls) seem to like them so much?
It may just be that girls don’t have them, and they’re happy that they don’t have them, and they don’t want them, so they become the butt of the joke.
A question asked to me on many the occasion: How do you kiss a guy with a big mustache? Well, I don’t exactly know the answer due to the fact that I don’t kiss men with mustaches. Cause they would be balding. And im pretty sure it’s illegal for me to be with anyone old enough to be balding.
(Note: Sorry old balding big-mustached guys, don’t take this personally, you’re probably a lovely character at heart.)
So, I can’t explain mustaches. I have mustache stories though (Why did they all happen in History?)
1. When we had to do our research project, one group wanted to do mustaches. But obviously mustaches don’t have that much of an influence on the world, so they were denied. They ended up doing something about movies instead. But in the end, they managed to get a picture of them pretending to have mustaches.
2. We took our class picture all holding our fingers above our upper lips, combing our “mustaches”
3. I spam people with pictures of mustaches, all the time.
Oh and just to gross you out a bit: I don’t like mustaches on people mostly because they catch food (think: cheesy mustache). I don’t like facial hair all that much, which is why im constantly telling my guy friends if they need to shave or not.The best kind of mustache you can have is a chocolate milk mustache. Because if I have one of those, it means I have been drinking a delicious beverage, thus my tummy is happy.
They only attractive facial hair in my opinion is a really cute beard or goatee or something. But you have to be able to pull it off; otherwise you look like an idiot.
Starving Your Friends (Envy On the Coast)..im gonna learn to play, beautiful



2 comments:
musssttacchhheeee.
or, moustache
personally i like the u
like in colour
or favourite
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chocolate milk mustache with my kerbear yummy!
i loveee thisss!!
Post a Comment