Sitting in my messy room. It’s raining again. I love this weather. Makes you want to curl up with a book, too bad I don’t have one.
This weekend I tried to teach myself the guitar. It pretty much annoyed the crap out of everyone in my household. Not bad, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Maybe it’s off key or something. My friend said his brother (or was it sister) gives lessons, I’ll look in to that.
There is no such thing as a true friend. (Nobody get offended, half of me is just writing to write, but half of me feels this. Don’t pee yourself Kayla) the only thing you can have is your truest friend. There is no saint to befriend. So naturally, you won’t have perfect ones.
We talk behind each others backs, ignore each other, and sometimes humiliate each other. Everyone does it. Maybe they just don’t realize it. But it becomes unbearable. When someone you are close to becomes your enemy. Almost a competition. Maybe we don’t have “best friends” just second best. But who takes the first?
Tangent: Paulina pointed out “I don’t keep secrets, that way everybody knows everything. Nobody talks about anything behind my back, and I'm not set up for as much disappointment.” This almost reminds me of the whole, set low goals if any, so you won’t be as disappointed if you don’t reach them. Or is it doesn’t set any goals at all, so the littlest feat means a lot. Same concept I guess.
Nobody’s perfect. So we just have to make do. I hate people. I hate drama. I'm sick of this. I wish people would stop being bipolar and just take me or leave me. I'm way too confused and I feel stretched out.
Beating Heart Baby (Head Automatica)...my 1st semester song.lol
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Theres the poison, and the antedote. theres a cigarette, and the songs i wrote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
"Sitting in my messy room. It’s raining again. I love this weather. Makes you want to curl up with a book, too bad I don’t have one."
I could have written that myself. If I sad it out loud it would sound more like: "uuugghhh".
we've never had a fight, though, right?
I think that's an accomplishment. if anything.
Post a Comment