great song..i love the the secret handshake cover on Punk Goes Crunk (sry kayla)
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's actually The Secret Handshake who did the cover...
this brings me to the best quote ever: "I figured you'd make a pie chart...I don't know why you'd make a pie chart." - MC from TAI from the chronicles of mike carden
Hey, Im me. Umm, this is my blog. From which I rant, write, show, and suggest. Thats pretty much it. So please comment, it doesnt take long...and check like everyday. And remember: things arent always what they seem.
Alot of people have told me thatI need to have a television show about my life. Its pretty messed up and often funny. whatever. soo,,,i cant write about myself. its a problem ive always had.
3 comments:
It's actually The Secret Handshake who did the cover...
this brings me to the best quote ever:
"I figured you'd make a pie chart...I don't know why you'd make a pie chart." - MC from TAI
from the chronicles of mike carden
--kayla
oh yeah and I Wish is on Punk goes Crunk
but i love you anyways
--kayla
I love you kayla!!! <333
(oh and you 2 jeannie) :D
Post a Comment