? ??????????????The Drawn Eclipse? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 870 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1437 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

isnt high school enjoyable?

I kinda want to touch base on a topic a lot of you have experienced, in both contexts of what I'm going to tell you. Which stands for (in case you are idiots and don’t know) Public Displays of Affection. Let me say, I am in no way against it, I just feel like to a certain degree it pisses people off. And if you want to learn about proper PDA, consult Paulina or Annie (or anyone, stop being such boneheads). Learn from the following mistakes.
At one of many many tables outside during lunch, there is this one couple. Let me add, a very unlikely couple. Their older, and who knows how long they’ve been together. I won’t name names cause I kinda fear for my life right now. But anyways, no matter how long you’ve known someone, there are some standards. And these aren’t even touchy-feely standards, they’re hygiene/behavior/courtesy to the public standards.
So as I mentioned, this is lunch. And what do people do in lunch? They eat. But did you know it was possible to eat and make out at the same time. Okay, it’s totally possible but totally disgusting. Especially if you are eating a sandwich that’s full of mayonnaise.
Now I have this problem where I will eat, but I prefer to not think about what I'm eating. And I hate it when people describe food. And the worst, is loud chewing. Here’s your homework assignment, you can post this:: what are the ingredients, process of making and nutrition facts to mayonnaise.
But this guy proceeds to eat his huge, nasty sandwich (he can’t chew properly either, and eww I feel sick writing about this) and then kiss his girlfriend. Yea, did I mention that there are still food remnants on his mouth as he does this? And his girlfriend doesn’t even care. We (Me, Gabe, and Diamond) now refer to this couple as: Mayonnaise (but usually just the guy when we see him coming, haha). And almost everyday, they do the same. And it’s not always with that repulsive sandwich, but with other foods, like pizza, chicken, and mashed potatoes.
Everyday when Me and Gabe walk up the staircase there is always two specific couples at the top. They respect each other’s territory, maybe they’re friends. One morning (the morning of the reading fcat), only one of the couples was there. There were McDonald’s bags at they’re backpack and yes, they were making out. But instead of making out in their usual spot, they chose a more creative spot. On the door.
So I stood there for a second, Gabi was laughing, but I thought of what to do. I considered tapping them on the shoulder and try not to come across mean as I tell them to move their faces. I also considered more sinister things (sometimes I'm evil) like pouring that milkshake thing they had all over their lips.
I had to think fast, cause I didn’t want to stand there like an idiot watching them make out. But in the end, I did the right thing:: walked through the doorway next to them that Gabe had so graciously opened. They are now referred to as McDonald’s, but we cant point them out in a crowd because we have never seen their faces unattached.
So PDA is cool ,as long as your courteous of others. Respect yourself, you don’t want freshmen snickering at you Everytime the walk by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT was sooooo funny!!

Anonymous said...

lmfaoooo seriously we hav ahmazing times! :DD

Anonymous said...

heehee funny

and seriously, freshmen are just sooo weird(wink, wink)...of course you don't want them snickering at your PDA. that's creepy

I seriously wish I went to your school.