? ??????????????The Drawn Eclipse? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 870 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1437 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Green is the color of puke anyways

I don’t know if anyone was listening/ heard me when I told them about the Green School. Less commonly known as YYY1, yes that is pronounced "Triple Why One". Or my oldest and best friend, Kayla. Well, Kayla learned about the "Green School" at her high school, so did a lot of other schools, but not ours (we cant afford green). This is a newly built "eco-friendly" school. They were to use laptops instead of paper and all other kinds off good stuff.
The consular even set up her office in Kayla’s school because YY1 is too new for them to set up anything yet (something stupid like that, I don’t know). Kayla and her friend Mariana, went to the consular all the time to find out when acceptance letters would be set out. And every time they asked, they received a large smile and reassurance that the letter will come the 18th. There was a good chance they would get in because they were accepting 800 students and only 450 had turned in their applications.
When they finally got their letters they read something like this::
-We appreciate your application into YY1 but we are saddened to –inform you that YY1 will only have a freshmen class next year.
I find this disappointing, why excite so many high schools and not accept anyone after all. The green school is up to someone, and if anyone can apply next year, I highly recommend they don’t because green is the color of puke, garbage, mean aliens, and disappointment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"green is the color of...disappointment"

oh, and they didn't even say "we're saddened..." they just said "at this time, we will only have a 9th grade student body"

in my head it sounded like "weliedweliedwelied"

I'm over it now, but I'm highly flattered by the post. =}

Anonymous said...

i actually like the green schoo l and i cant wait to go .... P.S someone told me the wter fountains didnt have water in it ...that it was GATORADE i think thats a lie but we dont know if its true or not

jeannie said...

okk, was it gatorade or not, wouldnt water be more eco-friendly?