? ??????????????The Drawn Eclipse? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 870 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1437 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't want to tell you but a year ago this was over.



And please dont worry about me. I can take care of myself. I got out of it before. And it will happen again. Cause history repeats itself. After being branded its first time. And, hey, at least I've made it this far. Lengthwise and without you. So please, dont let this matter. Just stay the same. Cause changes cause the most pain. When you remember what you did have. When you felt complete, or semi-complete. And I'm crying out: How many mistakes am I allowed? Who is going to cry "game over", where are our warnings...As often we find ourselves spiriling downward. Honestly, I know, this will never cure. I apologize for not being what you wanted. And I'm sorry the feelings were'nt mutual. Please.

0 comments: