? ??????????????The Drawn Eclipse? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 870 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1437 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Swagga Boom Like You Gots A Peg Leg

The computer that I'm currently working on has an old version of itunes. I plugged my flash drive into the computer (it’s always full of music) and started to listen. I was just racking my brain, trying to think of what to write about. I got kinda bored and annoyed and started pressing buttons. I discovered (or re-discovered) the most beautiful thing. This is itunes 4, but the effect is super familiar, I think you can get it on a standard media player or somewhere else. Well, I clicked on the “Visual Effects” button. Wow. It’s kinda like an extreme lava lamp on your computer. I’ve never noticed how entertaining this is. And it’s so interactive with your music, the picture changes with each instrument, change of tempo, and part of the song (intro, chorus, verse, ect.). It’s awesome. I’ve always wanted to go into a past life (not so far back) and be a hippie. This is pretty hippy-ish if I may say so myself. The colors change, it almost reminds me of a Roshark (is that how you spell it) test or something. I'm clearly getting obsessed, I need to stop talking now.

“It took her long to realize that her so-called Barbie dolls had feelings and felt the pain of her game.”-inspired by Jodi Piccoult.

0 comments: