"You live. And you think that your the one who's always gonna be there. Your craving to be there. Needed. But you dont understand that your parasitical. Through actions without realizations. And I'm usually not easy to break. To show. And I can't stand it. Not anymore. Wishes, expectations; that everything is going to be okay. But our plastic smiles tell you otherwise. Everybody knows it. Can the end redeem? How loud can the past scream? Will they hear it? But you dont want to be the one to lose. Though through it all, I do need someone. And it could be you, if only you could pretend. Are you capable? Through these trying times, how much do I really matter to you anyways? These intensities, bottled up, knocking on the walls for a passage, a way out. But there won't be. As I increase this stock. Is it complexity, or just a cry for help? And how different are the two? And your stiff bitter accusations. How difficult is it to censor your lips?"--fml in biology
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment