Ignorance. Hypocritical to discuss. But I promised someone dear to me that I will spell it out the best that I can. Sometimes you tend to ignore people. Everybody does it. Is it because we really don’t see them? Or that we don’t want to bother? I am horribly guilty of this act. Yes, I get nervous. Sometimes I don’t know what t o say. Or I don’t want to burden you with myself. Sometimes I'm angry, and I don’t feel like being even more hurt.
But when someone has no good reason to ignore, that’s where the line is drawn. I suppose I could go off with some story about Damien Grey and his tendency to do this. But, like I said before, I promised to do the following:
Nikki and Ryan were close friends. So when they started their relationship, nobody was surprised. They were always together because they had the same group of friends. So when they fell in love, nobody was surprised. And it was great, how they had this honest bond, everything desirable in this kind of situation.
Nikki was basically head over heels. She lived and breathed for Ryan. Poured out all of her emotions in his name. But it broke her heart to know that the feeling might not be mutual. For months they were together, and even though she didn’t want to admit it, she knew she could do better.
But Ryan could be so great. He was everything she could ask for at his best. But he seemed to have other priorities. And they began to grow apart. Fighting happened in this group of friends. Nikki started noticing that Ryan spent way too much time with her best friend, Rachel and his close friend Courtney.
There was a pep-rally. Nikki was 10 minutes late to this because she had to get an assignment she missed. When she got to the auditorium, she quickly seeked out Ryan. He had two empty seats next to him. As Nikki started across the floor, Rachel and Courtney took these seats. Infuriated that Ryan would save seats for them and not his girlfriend, Nikki sat with her other friends.
This was becoming a trend. Ryan would sometimes come over to where Nikki ate lunch and basically ignore her. But Nikki didn’t want to see how bad this was.
Maybe Ryan isn’t intentionally doing this. Maybe Nikki is completely misjudging this. But it all comes down to: Can I do better? Do I need this? How mutual is this?
Obviously these names were changed. And don’t ask me who this is really about. And don’t guess. It’s really none of your business.
I hate this. Maybe if you’re going to ignore, I should just forget it. As Pete Wentz once said: "People...need more social lubricants when it comes to being around real human beings." And I'm sorry if I'm being a Holden here, but seriously try to value everyone. Especially those who only get up in the morning knowing that they will soon see your face.
P.S.: 6 days till I leave this horrid number.
And……If u want to have my heart, u will sing to me Lullaby by the Smiths.
But when someone has no good reason to ignore, that’s where the line is drawn. I suppose I could go off with some story about Damien Grey and his tendency to do this. But, like I said before, I promised to do the following:
Nikki and Ryan were close friends. So when they started their relationship, nobody was surprised. They were always together because they had the same group of friends. So when they fell in love, nobody was surprised. And it was great, how they had this honest bond, everything desirable in this kind of situation.
Nikki was basically head over heels. She lived and breathed for Ryan. Poured out all of her emotions in his name. But it broke her heart to know that the feeling might not be mutual. For months they were together, and even though she didn’t want to admit it, she knew she could do better.
But Ryan could be so great. He was everything she could ask for at his best. But he seemed to have other priorities. And they began to grow apart. Fighting happened in this group of friends. Nikki started noticing that Ryan spent way too much time with her best friend, Rachel and his close friend Courtney.
There was a pep-rally. Nikki was 10 minutes late to this because she had to get an assignment she missed. When she got to the auditorium, she quickly seeked out Ryan. He had two empty seats next to him. As Nikki started across the floor, Rachel and Courtney took these seats. Infuriated that Ryan would save seats for them and not his girlfriend, Nikki sat with her other friends.
This was becoming a trend. Ryan would sometimes come over to where Nikki ate lunch and basically ignore her. But Nikki didn’t want to see how bad this was.
Maybe Ryan isn’t intentionally doing this. Maybe Nikki is completely misjudging this. But it all comes down to: Can I do better? Do I need this? How mutual is this?
Obviously these names were changed. And don’t ask me who this is really about. And don’t guess. It’s really none of your business.
I hate this. Maybe if you’re going to ignore, I should just forget it. As Pete Wentz once said: "People...need more social lubricants when it comes to being around real human beings." And I'm sorry if I'm being a Holden here, but seriously try to value everyone. Especially those who only get up in the morning knowing that they will soon see your face.
P.S.: 6 days till I leave this horrid number.
And……If u want to have my heart, u will sing to me Lullaby by the Smiths.


3 comments:
nice play on words. anberlin rocks my life out loud.
love yah! <3
i love you jeannieee
These entries are rather interesting. I never knew you had this amount of insight, Jeannie. Good job.
Post a Comment